
Changa nearly exploded this morning, thanks to the whining slut kept on gossiping beside me... @____@
I sighed several times, went to the toilet and cooled down, if not, headache will incur and I will need 2 panadols or has fainted on the spot. Worst is that Changna will spit out vulguar languages on the spot.
PLS BREAK PLS COME FAST!!! I need some peace watching the boys if not i bet i am dying soon of this due to too much endurance.
HOW LONG I NEED TO STAND THAT GAL..... O_O Her voice and chortle are fucking damn irritating.
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-----------------
K I bought a Cheer U Up tee today (which hopes will cheer me...._-__-) because i need a yellow tee for nxt Sat for FT showcase so if i bought 2, i will have a discount. *.*
However is a different design from Jae's one, and i gonna wear it to Tokyo.... XD maybe wear it at Tokyo Dome... wohaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
---------------
Changna wanna crys because she needs to endure another 5+2 days of that slut......... ~SIGH~



No comments:
Post a Comment