Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Lovin' U, 夢も見てだ



PEACE is what i need....

Due to H1n1, started on Monday before entering the office lobby, we need to go thru this scan akin to the airport one and this was the first time we need to queue to scan.

My mom asked me: You still want to go to Tokyo??
Because she saw from News that there are cases in Japan. But i wanna tell her: Ah ma, the disease will be well control and i am going in July, so hope the flu will be gone.

Monday was dreary, Tuesday was wearisome, Wedneday was ~sigh~... i gonna have peace for my ears for 2 wks since the whining gal is going for holiday.. ~hohoho~

TSC concert had started on Monday in Kobe. Hwaiting boys, and to the boy who sprained his ankle, get well soon. I know i hollow this boy but i admire the tough side of him..
I hope to see all 5 of them dance and jump on the stage.. ^^

And the TSC goods, looking at the price @__@, but seeing the Phamplet Scans, OMO all the pics are so nice... Ok that is a must.... XP and gonna to have the bling bling Vanity Bag too....
As for the mirror, ermmmmm ~I need to save....~

Random: I changed my office mousepad to Minnie... O__O and Yunnie's one i had brought home.
And LOL today my Malay colleague asked me: "Is F4 coming to Spore?? When??? I want to see!!"
Haaaa, i tld her i think only Lee Minho is coming (~sigh, not CHOI minho!! @@) and she sd erm how abt Kim Hyun Joong??? XD
Erm, for this need to ask JJ (his clique)

Yo Yunnie, are u drunk??? I bet he was sleepy. *this is e gif from TSC promotion

Below is e fanart from Phoebe from the above
credit pic: DNBN
credit gif: as tagged

No comments: