Sunday, February 8, 2009

The wacky bunch of cliques. ❤



Love my BB cliques on Fri...
Esp to ~Malero Umma~ The Dramatic Queen, she just made us laugh with her exaggerate actions, we were all entertained by her.
And Kiampabuibui Unnie, what's strange with you the exhausted face.. ~She must miss her Starbucks caffeine. XD
We all smelt like Babercue Chicki after that. ~phew~ but luckily i resumed to my normal smell after showered. LOL
Miss our Joong Unnie. ~pout~

And envy envy on Mei, she went to SM Bangkok yesterday and OMG she got to see 2 Mins and DBSK.. ~pouting~
She said 2 mins are damn good looking in real life.
I wanna spazz with her for her return tml.

But O_____O thought i not super loathe Plastic G. But why was Sunny being e one singing with Jae Umma?? ~actually Lina from CSJH is singing this duet with jaejoong but due to Stephanie's injury, CSJH nv attend for SM BK. sigh~
I just wonder Y is not Taeyeon ~which i think is e only one who sings better~ Anyway i want my CSJH and Lina.... I miss Them........

No comments: