Monday, November 10, 2008

My heart skips a beat......... *breathless*


OMG. the teaser pics of Ver C Mirotic Album is out... *peeking at my tapering wallet*
By any means, i am going to get it in Korea.. LOL *take another look at my credit card* *SIGH*

Ok, Changminnie looked great with the HAT...and short fringe hair...
Nuna just want to say: Changminnie, you are COOL...... *muacks* ~obsess Nuna~

: *points at pervert Nuna* SO am I sexy here?!?! Haaaa....
.........................................................................

And the below pic makes me wanna grab the album..
Joongie Umma lying comfortably at Yunnie's shoulder... MY BELOVED YUNJAE
Yoosu gazing at the adorable couple..... Ermmmmm
Changminnie murdering Nuna of his alluring, captivating gaze... and with that wacky fingers posture.... *faint*
credit pics: dnbn + elune
LAST but not least,
the charming, handsuma Yunnie ~lucky Jae umma to capture his heart~

I LOVE to see him in suit...
If some one who looks akin to him, dress up like that, happens to walk by in the city area in the morning, I just marvel what will be my next *emerging* reaction: Gulp, stone, drool, faint.. *bricks* LOL

No comments: