Monday, November 3, 2008

Drabble for the day - Jae's confession



I confessed I just suck in chaptered fics... *Sigh* maybe i marvel i still stick back in writing drabble or one-shot which is better for my brain cells.. LOL

So today I came up with this short drabble ~because i felt like writing something dedicated to my beloved Yunjae couple..
----------------------------------
Title: Jaejoong's Confession
Genre: Passion with a tad humour
Character: Of course my YUNJAE
----------------------------------------------
~Anxious ~ tentative~ heart bumping incessantly feeble~……..

“Yunho, I…… I…….” Jaejoong stumbled on his words.

Face gradually flushed, gasping for supplementary oxygen…..

The lethargic Yunho titled his head and gazed at the *blushed* Jaejoong: “Huh?!?!”

“I……” Jaejoong shut his remarkable gorgeous pair of eyes ~built up his entire confidence ~ and blurred out the words: “YUNHO, I LOVE YOU!!”

Abruptly, he felt a tender, soothing touch on his right warmth cheek from a familiar pair of hands.

Jaejoong opened his eyes and gaped at Yunho whose face was now leaning closer to him, forming an intimate gap.

~Puff puff~
He could sense Yunho’s consistent breathe and the manly scent diffused from his Armani perfume.

Yunho laid his index finger on Jaejoong’s trembling lips and muttered charmingly: “I love you too, my Jaejoongie!!!”

He slowly placed his lips on Jaejoong’s, giving him an affectionate kiss.

Warm tears began to flow down from Jaejoong’s eyes. All the fretful feelings accumulated completely vanished.

At this instant, Jaejoong felt that he was hovering on paradise. The confession that had been kept in his heart had ultimately freed from the sealed cage.

*Current mood*: ~Buoyant ~ blissful ~ Serene~

HOWEVER…..

~La la la la…~ a hum came from Junsu at the front door.
It was followed by a voice coming from a *ravenous* Changmin: “Erm, I wonder what Jaejoong Hyung is cooking tonight, I am so famish now!!!”

“You and your dinosaur stomach again…” Yoochun shook his head, grinning.
WHEN ….

The front door opened

“Omona, omo omo…” ~stunned~

“Ahhhh, wowww….” ~giggled~

“OH MY GOD…” ~ beamed~ and clapped

---------------------------------------------------------

No comments: