
~Anna has floated on cloud number 9~
I believe is extreme hard to drag her into this fandom... Haaaaa She only watches Taiwan dramas and she only knows who is Wu Zun, Xiao Zhu.....
Finally, looking forward to the days, counting down my Korea trip.... Oh Jeju = Jaejoong *bricks* breathing in the air of left over O2 of Joongie Umma.... ~murder by Yunnie Appa, fleeds to hide behind Minnie~
Huh ~speechless~ *cough*
Anyway, back to the Holiday topic....
*Cross my fingers* hope the weather in in Jeju island will be fine as ~going with tour agency~ we will be experiencing Submarine... ~flails~ horseriding.. ~OMG, am I too heavy for a horse, LOL~
Yuppie, skating and ~Joongie Umma love~sauna......
OH I SEE!!!!!!! XD
~Ahhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Cough* ~block myself, seemed to be off topic again, XD
and Omona Everland and Lotte......
Erm will i be able to take pics of DBSK at Lotte Duty Free Shop??! Ahh i want e 2009 calendar.. ~DBSK Nuna maniac, aish no choice~
Then the 2 days extension are confirmed, YUPPIE.... so i will be jalan jalan to SM company and my friend sd she wants to visit the COEX aquarium, which is nearby *i think* .......
Omona, there will be a Golden Disk Award held at Olympic Park on 1oth Dec ~oh during my extension~ *giggle* and more Omona, the tour tld me that our hotel for the extension may be at Lotte World Hotel.. OMG near Olympic Park... I DON"T care i want to GO THERE!!!!!!
*Aish, i think my friend is going to kill me for sure for all the fans stalking thingie....but what to do, she asked me to plan the route, XD , sorrie friend, and BTW, she even doesn't know who is DBSK.... she thought i refer to DBS ~Development Bank of Singapore ~ *SIGH<>
I believe is extreme hard to drag her into this fandom... Haaaaa She only watches Taiwan dramas and she only knows who is Wu Zun, Xiao Zhu.....
As for me.... I am in for Korean stuff..... i am going to influence her to DBSK, ShiNee, FT island... LOLLLLL....
I think in this Korean trip, she will completely ignore me, haaaaa because i will spazzing a lot of Dong Bang, Yunjae, my Minho, Hongki.... heeeeee ~Really, she will prepare her barangbarang when we are back from Korea and CUT~~~~ XD
Sorrie no fanfics.... i am too jovial for my trip, LOL and i need to rest my brain cells for a while.





No comments:
Post a Comment