Omomo, what's happened to me yesterday, why i dreamt of General Park yesterday?!!?!?! *Blocks myself* Was General Park trying to convey some msg to me? Erm Yunjae msg?
Ok maybe due to the fact i kept repeating watching this part where Yoochun teased Junsu about his broken English and I could not control my laughter esp the way Yoochun spoke in such a hilarious way....
Okay my dreamt went like this, thought was not so vivid now. First, I dreamt i was outside a eatey store (as i saw food, made me think of Changminnie and Julie *cough* LOL). Then I abruptly saw Yoochun sitting in front of me eating... and ok he spoke in English and inquired a stupid question to me: "Do you think I need a haircut??!"
WTH, what kind of dream was this, asking me whether he needs a haircut??! *faint* I dreamt of him he was in his current curtain haircut. and he continued eating while i kept gazing at him. Why i kept staring, i not sure myself as this was ONLY a weird dream.
OH why is not Yunho or Jaejoong or even Changminnine appearing in my dream, why Yoochun appeared two times to haunt me... Ah Yoochun dongsaeng, go and linger your Junsu and stop haunting Nuna's dream anymore. *SIGH*
Next of course i want to spazz my adorable Yunjae which i forgot to post yesterday....
This pic was taken at MC Mong's radio program, you can see Yunnie' hand massaging Joongie's shoulders....Awww, my Yunjae couple
This pic was taken at MC Mong's radio program, you can see Yunnie' hand massaging Joongie's shoulders....Awww, my Yunjae couple







No comments:
Post a Comment