Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Foolish Love - Chapter 3 The plan

Okay, finished my Chpt 3.... Oh Jaejoong will be popping out soon...
In this chpt 3. Oh Heechul was going to have a plan to get rid of the *slut*, LOL
-------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 3 – The plan

Heechul growled vociferously akin to the volcano has ejected: “THAT SONOFABITCH!!!! Why has she to be like an octopus gluing on to Yunho every now and then??! BRAINLESS SLUT!!!”

Everyone in the eatery store turned their heads inquisitively at where Heechul was seated; including Junsu was astonished of the abrupt volcano eruption.

Heechul threw a *WHAT* stare to them and tilted to face Junsu, muttered: “Am I that loud??”
Junsu gave a small nod to his Hyung and grinned ~widely~.


“Erm Hyung.” Junsu was curious, asked: “Why you loathe Yunho Hyung’s girlfriend??”

Heechul lowered his tone and nitpicked” “That contempt bitch, who she think she is?? OMG, she is neither pretty with no boob and butt nor brainy …and SHE even dares to ask me to stay away from Yunho so her beloved boyfriend will not be contaminated by me, WTF!! What’s more she doesn’t greet me ‘Oppa’ when she sees me!!”

“Ohhh!!” Junsu hissed.

“Is she terrified that her dear Oppa will be snatched by me since I am much prettier than her?” Heechul blabbered on while flapping his hair, let out a ~huge~ cackle: “Haaaaaa, SLUT!! Ahhh pardon me kid for all the swearing, I need to flush out my frustration…”

“Huh, is okay Heechul Hyung.” Junsu smiled adorably and inquired naively: “You like Yunho Hyung??”

Heechul gaped astonishingly at Junsu not anticipating him to pop out such a question.
“OMG, you meant I like Yunho... Wohahaaaaa…”


Heechul let out an *outburst* laughter, clutching his stomach with his right hand, tears flowing down from his eyes: “Oh come on dongsaeng, though I may give people the wrong impression because of my features but I am still a normal MAN….Haaaaaaa…”

All of a sudden, he ceased his hilarity and pause for a few seconds. An iniquitous thought clicked Heechul’s mind and he smirked eerily at Junsu: “I suppose I have a plan in mind!!”

Junsu gawked vacantly at Heechul, uncertain what his Hyung was up to.
--------------------
On their way back to the SM academy, both Heechul and Junsu happened to pass by Yunho and his girlfriend outside the building.


“Oh, let me introduce you to Junsu, the newbie I mentioned to you earlier on.” Yunho uttered to his girlfriend stood beside him.

“Nice to meet you, I am Junsu.” He put up his right hand for a handshake; however the girl just made a wave of her right hand and mumbled: “Hi!!”

Junsu was stunned by the girl’s response and his face blushed.

Heechul can’t tolerate any longer and groaned: “Arrrr!!!” added: “Oh, I can’t bear to breathe in the same air as someone else. I need fresh air now. Junsu, let’s go…” He gripped his dongsaeng’s right arm and proceeded into the building.

“Ahh Hyung…” Yunho shrieked, stood there, feeling a speck of embarrassment.
-------------------------------
~ At the lockers room~


“See what I told you… That ill-mannered BITCH… I marvel how Yunho can put up with her!!!” Heechul gave a “gigantic” sigh.

He continued and gazed ~sugary~ at Junsu: “Ah Junsu ya, you want to assist Hyung in the plan?? Let’s us teach this slut a lesson!!”

“Huhhh” Junsu responded with a scratch on his head.


Heechul went over and murmured the *wonderful* plan in mind to Junsu.

“Ar Heechul Hyung, will Yunho Hyung get infuriated if he knows this!!” queried the dongsaeng, feeling reluctant about aiding Heechul after hearing the plan.

“Rest assured my beloved kid, Yunho will be oblivious about this and you are just my assistance…” Heechul gave a wide grin to Junsu.

“Oh okay Hyung, as long as Yunho Hyung will not be exasperated, I will help you...” Junsu replied with a tad of unwillingness.

“That’s my marvelous kid.” Heechul smirked.

~What Heechul had in mind was to get rid of the nauseating girl away from Yunho. He merely couldn’t endure the attitude of the slut and hoped everything would come out fine as he has planned. ~
----------------------------------
From then onwards, Heechul began to modify his dressing every time he went out with Yunho. He would intend to dress up in extreme bright fancy shirt, and carried a tiny, red haversack that made Yunho pondered why his Hyung had became so bizarre lately.


Only the youngest dongsaeng knew what his Hyung was up to.

Few days after the ultimate change in his dressing style, he queried Yunho: “So dongsaeng, do I look pretty??”

“Huhhh.” Yunho was startled what Heechul asked, “Ah Hyung, I find a bit weird when you changed your dressing sense recently….”

However, he began to cackle: “Haaaa ya Hyung, people will think from afar you are my girlfriend if you stand beside me...”

“REALLY!!!” Heechul gave an extreme wide *evil* beam to Yunho.
-------------------------------------
Chapter 4 on its way........

No comments: