Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ahh finished my drabble: Yunho's love confession letter to Joongie

*Wave* ahh, hhaha finished my first drabble. Took so long... arrrr....
Omomo, i need to imagine myself as Yunnie *put myself in his shoes, Aish, and think of his love to Joonige... hehehe

Title: Yunho's Love Confession letter to his Joongie
Genre: Love, Romance
Summary: Yunho's love letter to his beloved Joongie during 14th Feb Valentine's Day. He wants Joongie to know he is one and only LOVE to him.

------------------
To: Jaejoongie aka Mandura,

Your dear Yunnie, I, had been captivated by your charm from the first time we met, 7years ago. Somebody said this is called “Love at my first sight” but I think otherwise. I believed that our fate is inextricably joined since the day we were borne.

Eventually from then on, my love for you develops progressively.
---------
No one can elucidate why I CAN’T RESIST:


Those strikingly eyes of yours that gaze at me.


The beautiful scent diffuses from your body.

That sugary beam cheers up my day.

AND every little sweet gesture that allures me.

I deemed that from the beginning I have already gone bonkers over YOU.
--------------------
I simply ADORE the way you:

Pout till those fluffy cheeks bloated
Tease Junsu’s Gags and giggling away.
Making those charming smirking sounds


Sticking your tongue appealingly

And I love to mimic every action YOU did.
--------------------
Oh, it hurt me the most whenever you are injured.

Sometimes, I loathe myself to see you in agony.

And fail my mission to protect you instantaneously.
Oh, how I yearn I am your guardian angel,
Provide YOU shield 24/7 away from all hazards.
------------------------
Ah Joongie, sometimes I abhor the way you shower the similar beam and warmth to others

I can’t impede myself to become jealous
Some said I am merely selfish to keep you all by myself
BUT I don’t heed what they said,
I just want YOU to be exclusively mine.
---------------------------
Though others said our LOVE is infeasible,

I want to prove them ALL wrong.

No one and nothing can separate us apart not even the Deity above and the Devil below.
So Jae, don’t listen to whatever others said.
They don’t comprehend our affection for each other.
Please believe me, my heart for YOU will never alter.
-------------------
Joongie ya, please pardon your Yunnie for not expressing myself flawlessly in this letter.

Remember no matter what happened in the future, regardless rain or shine, or even tomorrow is the end of the world, you always has me, Your Beloved Yun.

------------------
Haiz, i am still stuck at my fic, can't think of Chp 3.. mostly my brain is filled full of Yunja, wahaha
*Edited* because previously something cropped up in this posting not allowing me to post more pics. I have reloaded some today. hehe
: Nuna, congrats you had finished.....
Oh Nuna, pls permit me to accompany u.....
I am not longer an infantile Changminnie as you can see.
Alright!!@@@@@@!!!!

No comments: