Thursday, August 14, 2008

My first 욘재 Video

*Cough* this is my first made Yunjae clip. Haha did during my lunch time at office, when every one is *not* around, hoho.. K, since is my first clip, i need to congratulate myself... (Good work Anna, pat on the head), Omom0, self praising myself?!?!, eul gyang gyang.

Sorrie for those watching this, pls don't set high standards. I am just a beginner in making the clip.. will cont' to strive hard to make better ones.. (I promise, fingers *cross*)






I am thinking of making one clip of Yunjae together with Changminnie.. OOps sorrie dongsheng, nuna don't seem to have save your pics all along (i am busily saving Yunnie appa and Joongie Umma and their pics, hahaa)

Changminnie: Is ok nuna, don't forget your promise to treat me good food after patching things up with Appa and Umma..
Ahh dongsheng, nuna will keep my promise.. (background: Oooonooooo, my pocket?!!?!)

No comments: