I saw this video just now at Youtube
(credit: yuulina3jj). It was quite upset to see the bodyguards were so violent towards Fans by pushing them away to the floor. Though they were there to protect the boys and i knew Fans were a bit crazy by approaching near them, the bodyguards could just warn them instead of just pushing them so violently on the head and on the floor. Can't they see the Fans are only girls?!?! (Ok, i am calmed, am i?!!?, haha) I felt totally sorry for the Fans and not sure whether my yunnie or joongie were also upset about this but though in the vid, the boys seemed to be rushing for the plane and all of them looked so Gloomy.... I just can't blame them for ignoring this, as i knew at that time, they also could not help much...
(credit: trummerland)
(Please don't feel upset after watching this, :) )
To brighten the atmosphere, i will now post another of my Yunjae collections:

Oh was Yunnie 아빠 teaching Joongie 어마 on roller blade?!?!
(credit: chibiville)
No comments:
Post a Comment